Community Group/Non-for-Profit » Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
Lifeline South Coast contributes to a national 24 hour telephone counselling service on 13 11 14. We are a local organisation with a local Board focusing on our local community. Our aim is to be there for our community as life happens.
More than 25 Volunteer Telephone Counsellors work from Nowra. Callers to the crisis service can speak to a trained and caring Telephone Counsellor about any issue no matter how big or small: relationships loneliness life decisions grief addiction abuse stress depression and suicide.
Lifeline South Coast also offers safeTALK – a half-day presentation aimed at increasing suicide alertness in the community. There are two safeTALK trainers available to work with groups or workplaces in the region.
Mobile: 0491 049 196
Community Housing Provider
We are a local charity near Berry NSW based on a working farm supporting disadvantaged and at risk young people.
The Youth – Through ethical and organic farming, we reach out to and engage young people at risk. By interacting with animals and the natural environment, young people discover themselves and learn skills that lead to further training and employment opportunities.
Flagstaff Shoalhaven is a not for profit social enterprise that employs over 90 people with a disability at our North Nowra.
Our staff work on a range of contracts from local, national and international businesses.
The Flagstaff Group Shoalhaven offers a diverse range of services and business opportunities, allowing our integrated workforce to acquire new skills and become more economically sustainable.
Our services include:
- Commercial, Restaurant and Accommodation Laundering
- Glove Laundering
- Secure Document Destruction
- Document Scanning and Digital File Management
- Office Paper Recycling
- Confidential File Recycling
- Cardboard Recycling
- Film Plastic Recycling
- X-ray Recycling
- Packaging & Assembly
- Print Finishing
- Light Manufacturing for those odd jobs
- Fine Foods – Frozen Meals
- Grounds Maintenance
- Commercial Cleaning
- Wood Working
- Our Print and Mail section can assist you with all your graphic needs, printing, assembly, and emarketing requirements
- NDIS Provider of life skills and supported employment
Support your local not for profit and help us keep people with a disability employed and trained. Call us today on Tel: 4423 3630
Home of the Lady Denman Ferry, the Museum features a significant collection of maritime artefacts, navigational & surveying instruments.
CareSouth provides a range of accommodation care and support services for children young people adults with disabilities and their families.