Fashion Retail Services | Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
Aescend Aesthetics is a cosmetic clinic based in Milton, on the South Coast of New South Wales. We are a discrete clinic owned and operated by two Registered Nurses offering minimally invasive cosmetic procedures and treatments. Aescend is driven by a want to embolden and awaken in individuals a sense of confidence and content. As the name suggests, Aescend (Aesthetic + Ascend) is a call to physiological empowerment, and elevation. In the hands of the Dermal Artisans at Aescend, your individuality is emphasised, while your safety is prioritised.
– cosmetic injectables including dermal filler and anti-wrinkle (neuromodulators)
– body sculpting and non invasive fat reduction with cryolipolysis, fat-dissolving injections and radio frequency for treatment of cellulite
– PDO facial threading
– laser and light therapy (Q-switch and IPL) for skin treatment, permanent hair reduction and tattoo removal
– skin needling for scars, pigment and skin rejuvenation
– platelet rich plasma (PRP) for skin rejuvenation, hair loss treatment and assistance with ED
– medical-grade skin therapies and chemical peels
Aquatique has been operating 3 stores on the south coast of NSW since 1987.
Excellent service and huge ranges of stock from Billabong Rip Curl Quiksilver Rusty and many others has firmly established Aquatique as the leading provider of surf wear and equipment on the South Coast. Only 2 hours south of Sydney and 2.5 hours from Canberra there are dozens of surfing locations from Gerringong in the north to Ulladulla in the south.
Sara creates bespoke handmade jewellery on the NSW South Coast. Whether it’s marking one of life’s momentous occasions, spoiling yourself or the ones you love, nothing says it better than a jewellery piece from Sara Handmade Jewellery.
Experience unrivalled service and attention to detail as together we can design you an heirloom piece of jewellery that will last a lifetime.
At Sara Handmade Jewellery, we pride ourselves on the premier store on the South Coast for coloured gems. Our onsite gemmologist will educate you and help you make an informed choice when selecting a gem to put into your jewellery. The vast network of suppliers allows us to find you the best coloured gems or GIA certified diamonds available on the market.
Remodelling older unworn, sentimental jewellery into new pieces you love to wear is a large part of our business. A quick conversation can yield some great ideas of what’s possible and we are happy consulting in our Kiama store, by phone or online. Our other services include engagement rings, anniversary gifts, gemstone sourcing and custom makes.
When only the best will do, visit Sara Handmade Jewellery in Kiama and create a one-off jewellery piece that is unique and made just for you.