Today Stretto has a chat with Deb Tozer, CEO of 2016’s Business of the Year, CareSouth.
It’s always such a pleasure listening to Deb speak, and this is no exception. In this interview with Stretto, she shares her passion for the Awards, and the impact their Awards wins have had on their presence in the community.
Some of the key benefits Deb share are:
- The joy of celebration on the night, along with the people who made it all possible
- The relationships we’ve built as a result of being part of the Awards
- Recognition in, and conversations with the community
- The quality and calibre of job applications we receive
- The opportunity to reflect on the great work you’ve done
- Being able to talk proudly and passionately about the great work you’ve done
- Being able to specifically highlight staff contributions to your success
Reflecting on CareSouth’s 2016 wins
I distinctly recall feeling the tangible joy in the room, each time the team from CareSouth took the stage.
Such a rewarding part of the job, not only seeing, but sharing in the joy.
Deb wraps up the interview with this closing advice for entrants: “Don’t underestimate how much entering can enhance your business. There are opportunities for TV interviews, radio, promotion, and more.”
You’ve got 18 hours left – jump on it!
Enter the Awards here.
ABOVE: Deb Tozer (holding trophy) with the team from CareSouth celebrating their third win of the night (Business of the Year) at the 2016 Shoalhaven Business Awards.