|Awards launched and entries open
|Awards entries close @11.59pm
|Awards tickets on sale
|Finalists announced and interviews begin
|Finalists interviews concludes
|Awards Finalists’ and Sponsors Evening
|5pm Ticket Sales Close
|Awards Gala night
Friday 18th August from 6pm
Shoalhaven Entertainment Centre
Black tie - Red Carpet Glam
The Shoalhaven Business Awards is the region’s most anticipated annual business event.
Just by entering the Awards you are giving yourself the opportunity to review your business operations, reconnect with your vision and strategy, and measure performance against objectives. Many entrants see the Awards as a time for forced self-assessment, which helps keep them accountable to their goals.
You are also giving yourself the opportunity to represent the Shoalhaven in the Illawarra Business Awards, and as we have seen in the past, the State Awards (if you enter an aligned category).
Entries have now closed for the Shoalhaven Business Awards 2023!
We have 14 awards this year which you can directly enter.
There will also be 3 bonus awards this year.
1. Excellence in Inclusion – all finalists in allcategories will be asked to answer one question online. Finalists in the inclusion category will be interviewed.
2. Southern Shoalhaven Superstar. This is for all Southern Shoalhaven businesses and if you are a finalist in any category and you are from the Southern Shoalhaven (Milton Ulladulla LGA), the judges will decide on a Southern Shoalhaven Superstar.
And all winners are also in the running for the coveted Business of the Year award.
The winners of these categories will go on to represent the Shoalhaven and compete in the Illawarra Business Awards.
- Outstanding Employee
- Outstanding Young Business Leader
- Outstanding Business Leader
- Employer of Choice
- Excellence in Innovation
- Outstanding Sustainability
- Outstanding Community Organisation
- Outstanding Start Up
- Excellence in Micro Business (Less than 5 employees)
- Excellence in Small Business (5 – 20 employees)
- Excellence in Large Business (21 or more employees)
- Excellence in International Business
13. Excellence in Tourism & Hospitality
14. Excellence in Retail and Personal Services
Southern Shoalhaven Superstar
Excellence in Inclusion
Business of the Year
For all Awards related enquiries, including sponsorship, general entry questions, ticket sales etc, please contact
p. 0407 289 584
Portal support & technical enquiries
Business NSW Member Support Centre
firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 9466 4620