Accommodation » Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
WHY BOOK WITH ME
as your Travel Counsellor at Travel Counsellors Pty Ltd
1. Personally Tailored To You – Taking my invaluable time to assemble your perfect business & leisure travel/hotel accommodation/vacation rental/holiday and etc.
2. Personal Travel Expert – I have the resources to pool local knowledge from across the world, so the travel/holiday I plan is the business & leisure travel/holiday and hotel ccommodation/vacation rental you experience – Travel that Fits You Perfectly.
3. Global Company – with offices in 8 countries and 24/7 support.
4. Well established organisation. Travel Counsellors Head Office will be proud to celebrate it’s 22nd year in travel business.
5. Your Money’s Safe – Every penny of your booking is with our financial protection trust.
6. Award Winning – Customer Satisfaction is our gold medal, we are proud of our packed trophy cabinet such The Queen’s Award for Enterprise;International Trade , Travel Trade Gazette-TTG World’s Media Awards & many more.
With me, it’s personal,
get in touch: http://www.travelcounsellors.com.au/carolyn.king (phone/email)
Linda is a wellness strategist and certified Health Coach who loves to share the benefits of health that can be gained from eating real food grown fresh from the garden. Of course overall health is more than just the food we eat, it is balancing our lifestyle, reducing stress and feeding our soul. Time out at Mimosa Eco Retreat, whether it be as simple as having a night, weekend or holiday in one of the four cottages – or attending a workshop or retreat, there will be something for everyone in the calendar.
Len is incredibly talented in many facets of property development and maintenance and is learning very quickly how to put a bunch of native wildflowers together. He has become the accidental florist! And he’s good at it – in flower season you will receive a gorgeous bunch of wildflowers in your cottage for you to take with you as you depart. He is the ‘hard yakka’ man who works tirelessly to groom, primp and present our property to make it productive, warm and welcoming.
We love to look after our land and the environment, and we love to look after our guests too. We use eco-friendly products in all aspects of our cleaning and maintenance and plan over the coming years to create a stunning environment for relaxation and play for children and adults alike.
Formerly known as Mimosa Hill Cottages & Wildflowers, we took the reins in late February 2015. Mimosa is being morphed into an eco-landscape retreat that will rival the best.