Building Consultancy » Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
APA’s expertise includes:
– Town Planning
– Civil Engineering
– Project Management
– Mapping Services
– DA Lodgement
– Utilities Coordination
– Local Knowledge
– Networking with Councils Architects Urban Designers Builders Solicitors & Real Estate Agents
APA’s other services on offer include:
– Provision of ‘expert witnesses’ – NSW Land & Environment Court
– Advocacy – Mediation and Arbitration
– Road closing / purchase applications
– Engineering and survey services for sewerage schemes and water supply lines
– Expert advice regarding development contributions (water sewer and community facilities).
– Any other land development issue or problem.
– Detail & Identification Surveys
– Site Set-out Surveys
– Road & Drainage Design
– Sewer & Water Design
– Feasibility Studies
– Land Economy
– Strata Neighbourhood & Community Title Subdivisions
With over 15 years’ experience, Adam is able to construct
a wide range of single and two storey home designs.
Having worked with a wide variety of clients, he is able to
tailor his services to meet any design aspirations, budget
or lifestyle, as well as any building site.
Adam won the coveted 2014 Most Improved – New
Franchise award and was a finalist for Local Area
Marketing Campaign of the Year.
Adam and his team are specialised at building on difficult
sites, including sloping blocks of land, beach-side homes
and large acreage properties. With a professional attitude
and personalised customer service, Adam goes to great
lengths to make himself available to his clients.
To get in touch with Adam or a member of his team,
simply get in touch via the details below.
South Coast Building Consultants (SCBC) provide a professional range of building consultancy services that offer clear concise building reports and management in full compliance with legislative and industry technical standards. We tick all the boxes.
At SCBC we pride ourselves on providing our clients with comprehensive reports that are attentive to detail and written in plain English. We liaise with all other professionals and services involved. We do the worrying so that our clients don’t have to.