Financial Services » Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
- BAS preparation
- Bank reconciliations
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Weekly, monthly or quarterly accounts management
- Payroll, payment summaries, superannuation and Single Touch Payroll ready
- Financial reports and analysis
- Debt management
- Cash flow management
- Software set-up training
- Put all receipts and bank statements in your ‘shoebox’ or upload to Receipt Bank (paperless option)
- We collect your shoebox or process receipts in Receipt Bank
- Prepare and lodge your BAS
- We come to you with your Profit and Loss Statement to discuss your numbers and your business
H&R Block Shoalhaven is locally owned and nationally supported. Offering a full range of tax and accounting services at three convenient locations across the region.
- Individual and Partnership Tax Returns
- Tax Returns for Investors, Sole Traders, Contractors and Small Business
- Company, Trust and Self Managed Superannuation Fund Tax Returns
- Late & Multi Year Tax Returns
- Amendments to prior year Tax Returns
- GST Compliance including BAS and IAS (Business and Instalment Activity Statements)
- Taxation Advice
- Financial Statements
- Bookkeeping Services
Clifton Accountants vision is success & satisfaction for EVERY business.
We leave no stone unturned, know that trust is everything. With a more smile, less stuffy approach we build relationships that are deeper than dollars, and are constantly inquisitive which drives progressive progression.
Stratton has years of experience organising loans and finance for boat, yachts, Jet Skis and commercial fishing vessels. We have access to a range of boat and marine lenders, giving you access to a large range of options. Our marine finance brokers are experienced professionals, and will help you find the best boat loan for your needs. Let us do the hard work for you, so you can enjoy your new boat sooner.
“Thank you so very much Sarah for everything you did to help my husband and I be able to realise our dream of buying our first home. Sarah was absolutely amazing throughout the entire process, right from the first time we met her. Our case was a difficult one, as our professions are not the most desirable by banks for loan applications, but Sarah was able to secure us an amazing opportunity and then was there with us throughout the entire process, even when there were many hiccups with the banks throughout the Christmas closing period. We would, (and are!) recommending you to everyone! Thank you once again”
It’s testimonials like the above why I love my job. Knowing that after all my hard work my clients will reach their dream, as having been self-employed for many years and a property investor I know how confusing and challenging it can be to get finance when you’re self-employed.
This is why at I work hard to achieve great results for my clients. I take the time to educate you on the options available to help you reach your personal and business goals through finance and mortgage strategies. I specialise in helping the self-employed, whether you are a first-time homebuyer, have an established portfolio of real estate investments, or simply looking for a car or truck loan, I will be there from start to finish ensuring you reach your goals.
I will do all the work for you from finding the right products to dealing with the Lender and will overcome any obstacles to make the process as smooth as possible. Offering a mobile and flexible service I can fit in with your busy schedule so you can manage your precious time.
Home Loans, Refinance, Investment Loans, Construction Loans, Business Loans, Car & Capital Equipment Loans
Full banking facilities are offered with up to 80% of net profit returned to the community to fund projects like the Shoalhaven Crime Prevention Van
Practical Systems Super puts ‘Self’ at the heart of Self-Managed Superannuation Funds (SMSFs)
Practical Systems Super is your complete self managed superannuation fund (SMSF) service and software solution.
Based in Armidale NSW, Practical Systems Super has been developed by a leading independent agriculture, business management and accounting software company, Practical Systems.
Transferring an existing fund or set up a new one.
Licensed SMSF advice such as fund establishment, contribution and benefit strategies, and estate planning.
100% Australian, we pride ourselves on providing personalised support at no extra cost. You can count on Practical Systems Super to be there with you every step of the way.
We ensure you meet your compliance requirements by maintaining financial records, tracking investments, producing financial statements, and monitoring any regulatory limits.
We are a firm of accountants and business advisors dedicated to advising clients on every aspect of their financial affairs both personally and in their business. Our firm is a business services organisation that is both dynamic and proactive – we provide more than just a basic tax service.
The following services are available to our clients for their convenience:
– business development strategy plans
– asset protection strategies
– superannuation advice
– business benchmarking opportunities
– human resource management
– succession planning for retiring business owners
– computer training in accounting systems
– finance raising opportunities
– development of internal control systems
– assistance with attracting equity partners
– marketing solutions
These services are delivered to clients in a wide geographic area including Nowra Shoalhaven Wollongong Sydney as well as interstate.
The core values of Financial Dynamics include:
Take the stress away from the finance process and reach your goals with our personalised advice and professional service.
Whether it’s buying your first home, paying it off faster, expanding your investment portfolio or setting yourself up for retirement.
We offer a fully mobile service in the Shoalhaven area, which means we come to you at home, work or your local cafe.