Hospitality & Tourism » Business Directory
- If Postal Address is required for invoices, add another address of Other.
- When adding multiple Addresses, ensure Work Address is chosen as “preferred”.
- Only add in details that you want to appear in the Business Directory
Infinite Entertainment incorporates Trivia Tonight, Emcee Services, Singo Bingo and Adult Joys to name a few
Free weekly trivia nights are held around the Shoalhaven as an entertaiment option, bringing a successful format incorporating music, pictures & a mix of questions from the past to current events
Emcee service from one off events to a series of events
‘Singo Bingo’, a new type of entertainment brought to the Shoalhaven area, mixing bingo with music, fun and games, already being held at Club Callala and coming to North Nowra Tavern in 2017
Adult Joys is an adult party plan business offering education with a twist of fun. Established in 2008.
All of the above services can be tailored to fundraising events
Welcome to the St. Georges Basin Country Club. The Club is packed with great entertainment, fine food and above all else, courteous and friendly staff.
Our Club boasts a challenging 18 hole golf course, tennis courts and excellent bowling greens.
St. Georges Basin Country Club is located in Sanctuary Point on the south coast of New South Wales, Australia and is only a short drive from Nowra.
On your next visit to this beautiful area why not call in and experience the friendly hospitality of the Club for your self.
This Magnificent Clubhouse has all the facilities to make your visit a memorable one.
A choice of three dining venues that offer seafood, modern Australian and Chinese Dining in quality surroundings.
We are the entertainment centre of the South Coast with all the big name bands and shows visiting the Club.
Our auditorium with ampitheatre seating and huge stage is a fantastic live show experience.
Check out the entertainment page for coming events.
WHY BOOK WITH ME
as your Travel Counsellor at Travel Counsellors Pty Ltd
1. Personally Tailored To You – Taking my invaluable time to assemble your perfect business & leisure travel/hotel accommodation/vacation rental/holiday and etc.
2. Personal Travel Expert – I have the resources to pool local knowledge from across the world, so the travel/holiday I plan is the business & leisure travel/holiday and hotel ccommodation/vacation rental you experience – Travel that Fits You Perfectly.
3. Global Company – with offices in 8 countries and 24/7 support.
4. Well established organisation. Travel Counsellors Head Office will be proud to celebrate it’s 22nd year in travel business.
5. Your Money’s Safe – Every penny of your booking is with our financial protection trust.
6. Award Winning – Customer Satisfaction is our gold medal, we are proud of our packed trophy cabinet such The Queen’s Award for Enterprise;International Trade , Travel Trade Gazette-TTG World’s Media Awards & many more.
With me, it’s personal,
get in touch: http://www.travelcounsellors.com.au/carolyn.king (phone/email)
Duck Duck Goose: catering with integrity. Integrity of ingredients. Integrity of service. Integrity in our approach to our environment. We’re committed to using local produce and serving it with inspiration.
Based on the South Coast of NSW, Duck Duck Goose catering draws fresh produce from our own vegetable garden. We cook using free-range chickens and pigs. Our pastry, bread and icecream are handmade. Our dedicated team will ensure that our passion and commitment make your wedding, party or event memorable. No matter how large or small.
Duck Duck Goose: your first choice for catering on the South Coast.
Josh and Jai are Duck Duck Goose’s chefs. Between them, the talented pair have worn every hat in the restaurant industry, from on the floor to behind the scenes in the office. They are bakers, pastry chefs and fine-food chefs. They have catered for numbers both huge and small, creating an incredibly versatile, unflappable team.
When you choose Duck Duck Goose to cater your event, your pastry will be handmade. Your bread will be freshly baked. We aim to provide you with authentic, fresh flavours and food that appeals to all five of your senses.
State-of-the-art kitchen facilities, as well as access to an expansive, organic vegetable and herb garden, allow us to combine our modern techniques and expertise with our passion for local produce and delicious, true flavours.
Our commitment is followed through to Corrinne, our ‘front of house’ manager, who will help to ensure that your event runs smoothly and seamlessly. Together, our expert team will help you create an inspirational menu that will wow you and your guests.